Ping Lordy

where art thou ?

some of us are missing the odd sarcastic comment...

btw some one is posting using the same name in uk.local.hampshire, don't think its you - IIRC you are in dorrrset ?

Reply to
Mark Craft

Not been anywhere. Check the ambulance thread as evidence of how many people I've been pissing off :)

Nope, but then again I wouldn't own up to it even if I was, heh.

Reply to
Lordy