Ping: Pete M

'Black 2.8 Ghia Granada, looked great, loved it, unfortunately discovered it'd been used in a robbery shortly before I bought it... a shoe shop it turned out.. and as there were still empty shoe boxes in the boot, I got arrested. I got let off with it when the guys who swapped it for my Escort got nicked in the Escort selling shoes....'

Tell me more...

Reply to

Is there some sort of cleverly-disguised pun in there somewhere? :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

no