Pissed off.

My Charger was meant to arrive today and the muppet courier company just informed me it won't be here until Monday. It sat in their yard in Melbourne for a week. I want to murder someone.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Do so but pick somebody else than yourself. Somebody you don't like would be OK. ;-)

Look at the bright side: waiting for the car makes the car even better.

Cheers!

Tom -waiting for the Legacy 3.0 (due this week, ordered 3 months ago)- De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Think yourself lucky that you are waiting for such a car! I think the engine in that is bigger tan all 3 of my car's engines put together!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

It's only 4 litres. At the moment.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

OK, mine are 4.9. I was thinking they're 3.9 but I havent woken up yet! But still, infinately cooler than my cars!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Shame it couldn't arrive Friday for a good Sunday run. Still, when you get home Monday it will be waiting smiling. And you get all week to clean it, shine it, tweak it up and take it for a few short shake down runs to get a feel for it, then take it on a proper road trip next weekend.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

No shit. I was looking forward to some weekend cruising. I still have to make some room in the garage for it. The biggest problem is that on Monday I have to pick it up from the total other side of town and wifey is working so I'm going have to find some way of getting there.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

D'oh - where abouts in town you picking it up from?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Welshpool. I'm in Doubleview which is the other side of town. I am working in Welshpool today which would of made it very convienient. Looks like I'll have to take a cab or hassle my business partner to give me a lift.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Don't know if this is any good to you, but my sister lives in Joondanna and works in Como, which (having just had a look on Multimap) looks like broadly the same journey you'll need to make. But then again, both of them are probably far out of your way both ends to make it a bit of a pain!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

That's ok mate. I'll hassle my business partner or ride my bike. It wouldn't be much more than 30ks and I need the exercise. I'll get a double workout by bashing someone while I'm there.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Heh, you tell 'em!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Are you familiar with the OmniBus ;-)

Reply to
Ken

I'd rather run it than take public transport.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Why?

Reply to
Ken

Public transport here really sucks. I would have to take 2 buses and 2 trains.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

That is a tad much!