Chysler hires murderer to shill it's cars

Snoop Dogg? Whatever happened to the time he was charged with murder? I guess he got off? In any case, Chrysler can take Snoop Dogg and Lee Iacoaca and shove them up their a--. I will never buy a car from a company that uses such a repellent character to sell their cars. But it doesn't surprise me, seeing the Charger.

Reply to
RichA

Hate to say this but in general, nobody cares... especially, it seems, among the younger set, who seem to think as long as you make a lot of money, rub elbows with the rich and famous, and don't get caught, you're a hero to be adored and idolized. And it's the younger set with all that spendable loot that advertisers go after.

Ever since television and movies started making some bad guys heroes against other bad guys (think Charles Bronson in Death Wish) the line which marked the difference between the two has been erased. People have been desensitized by the likes of Gangsta rap, and national leaders who set poor examples.

Pimps are now to be idolized... think Pimp My Ride. A mafia family gets it's own show where the kids act like animals, talk back to the mother, and generally set a bad example. A wealthy heiress has an X rated flick passed all over the place and, whether it was her fault or not, she gets more popular and gets a Tv show.

It's a w>Snoop Dogg? Whatever happened to the time he

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike

He was charged with murder? You sure you aren't thinking about C-murder?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"repellent" character? Did you mean "repulsive or repugnant or reprehensible"?

Reply to
Richard

Of all the examples (think Charles Bronson in Death Wish)??? Defending oneself Does Not define a "BAD GUY"!!! How you get in a situation to have to "defend" yourself is purely academic.

Your points were pretty right on, until you selected Charles Bronson in Death Wish as your example of a bad guy, you might as well have chosen Shane, or any of Clint Eastwoods man with no name characters. Self defense IS NOT BAD! If more people exercised a formidable self defense in the face of "bad guys", there would truly be less "bad guys", they would pick an easier occupation.

Reply to
351CJ

Considering Dubya started a war based completely on two false pieces of evidence (weaps of mass destruction and links to Al Qaeda), IO would say he is just as likely to be accused of murder as some other people.

And as far as Lee I goes; who the f*ck do you think was behing the release of a certain american sports car in 1964 1/2??

(Disclaimer: I am not a snoop doggity fan, In fact I cant stand his stuff, nor am I much of a Dubya fan - and I'm about as right wing as they get in Canada).

Reply to
cprice

That's funny, when I saw the thread title I said to myself, when are they going to stop beating up on Uncle Lido about the Pinto? What's a few hundred dead and a several hundred more horribly burned when you're talkin' corporate profits? A two-bit punk like Calvin Broadus has A LOT of catching up to do to make it into Iacocca's league. "Safety doesn't sell" vs. "Murder was the case" -- what's the diff, except that Iacocca's motto made a lot more money?

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

Ok, ya know HankWB, This has zero to do with the group or the thread. And more importantly WMDs were already found along with Russian fighter buried in the sand, and EVERYthing was linked to al qaeda. If you don't like it, Move to Iraq and live with the ones you so dearly love. I'm sick of hearing all the pansy excuses for not removing a murderer who BROK the treaty that he signed at the end of his loss after the Kuwait invasion.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Wow! I hadn't heard that! Any references?

Reply to
rw

I'm sure Shrubbie would be interested in your sources, since he has already admitted publicly that there were no WMD's found.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

Do a search. Chemicals were found but just a small amount and there were pictures of the Russian planes being un covered. Pictures you certainly wouldn't see from Dan Rather or Peter Jennings. Anyway, this is over. I'm not getting roped into another kook debate about how W is a murderer. With that thinking we should have no right to go into Germany in WW2 since it was Japan that attacked us.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"Hairy" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

I suppose you would like me to post the quotes from Clinton, Kennedy, Kerry and Chirac about the WMD's being there?

And if Dubya knew there werent any, why didnt we "find them"

Research saddam, his paranoia, and street-wise cunning... and use some common sense!

I hate Ostriches!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

In other words, you have no references.

On the other hand, the Duelfer report, which was commissioned by the CIA (not Dan Rather or Peter Jennings), states that Saddam Hussein did not possess stockpiles of illicit weapons at the time of the U.S. invasion in March 2003 and had not begun any program to produce them. The report states that Iraq's WMD program was essentially destroyed in 1991 and Saddam ended Iraq's nuclear program after the 1991 Gulf War.

Pass the Kool Aid.

Reply to
rw

rw wrote in news:42fcaac8$0$11013$ snipped-for-privacy@news.newshosting.com:

READ the WHOLE thing, freaking parsing butthole... of course that is inconvenient for your side of it!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic wrote in news:Xns96B070CF223Bpettyfogery@207.115.63.158:

Answer THAT or just shut the f$%% up!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

It basically says that the inspections were working. And now we're at

1846 US combat fatalities, about ten times as many wounded, and counting.
Reply to
rw

rw wrote in news:42fcbf85$0$11073 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.newshosting.com:

yeah, sure it does... see below - and i'm sure glad you ahve some body count to make you feel righteous.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Please do, and also tell us when he got rid of the WMD's. He obviously didn't have them when Shrubby declared war on Iraq.

Huh???

If Shrubbie had any common sense, he'd have directed our rescources at Al Quaeda instead of at a despot with no teeth.

Do tell..

Reply to
Hairy

Good question re when he got rid of them....

Are you denying the UN reports that he did have them....

and that the destruction of them was not fully documented so there is no proof they were totally destroyed or not?

Are you denying the UN reports that he used them on his own people? Or the UN reports that he used them in the war with Iran?

If you admit he did have them....

and that it is not provably known if he actually destroyed them all as the UN reports stated....

and that he was willing to use them on his own people....

as well as his neighbors....

and if you relied on the advice of intelligence agencies of the US....

and many other nations....

and were led to believe that he still had them....

and was attempting to developer more....

and had plans to use them....

and that he provided support for terrorists....

who had just killed thousands in NYC....

and that he repeatedly refused or stalled compliance with UN mandates....

and that he maintained the illusion that he had them....

What would you have done? Just WHAT would you have done? Would you have waited until they were set off in the middle of NYC or Des Moines, or wherever?

No president under such circumstances would be correct no matter what course of action was selected. If he did nothing and WMDs were used against us, he'd have been hanged. If he acted and it turned out he was wrong, he's have been hanged, as people like you are doing today. AND, if he had been right, many would still have wanted him hanged for the financial cost, or the numbers of troops lost, or whatever.

YOU can't PROVE what you say, no matter who you quote. All you can do is spew rhetoric. The opposite view can't be proven either. So, take this line of thought and shove it.... What is done is done and can't be changed. All your whining will not restore the lives lost, the money expended, or change who is president.

Now, show me where I can get some affordable fuel for my car, and how I'm going to afford to heat my home this winter, and I'll pay attention.

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike

What about Emus?????????