Proper modified.

Not exactley a weekend job.

Reply to
Elder

i'll add that to the list of possible replacements for the BM next year ;)

Reply to
Vamp

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen, I'm amazed the guy in the Porsche was still able to drive.

thanks for posting it.

james

Reply to
john doe

That's absolutely brilliant :) I really want to build a red hot kombi one day. I was thinking of a Subaru WRX engine though but that's not quite keeping it in the family in the same way. And less power of course.

On my way back from Budapest I got a bit lost in Kent somewhere and found myself behind an oldskool Beetle that completely left my Ti for dead and made the most thunderous noise. Looked pretty standard too :D

Reply to
fishman

The first video doesn't look real to me...

Reply to
Clive George