I beleive my insurance should get cheaper now?

I'm a quarter of a century old today :-)

Reply to
DanB

Happy birthday lad.

Douglas Payne

Happy birthday fella!

Mike p

Reply to
Mike P

Back already?

Reply to
Conor

Was only a long weekend thing. Saw all the major tourist sites - I suspect only people who love shopping would want more time there, we got virtually 4 full days.

Reply to
DanB

Old get, HB!

Reply to
Abo

eeeee, when I was 25.......

Reply to
Elder

Happy Birthday me old mucker

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You old git!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

"DanB" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

You just wait. They go by even quicker from here on in.

Oh, wait a minute...

Happy B'day.

Reply to
Adrian

You're even older than my car! Any signs of rust yet? I was going grey at your age. After 9 months living in a Volkswagen with SWMBO I am a lot greyer now.

Reply to
fishman

your catching me up slowly! happy birthday, get anything good? like petrol vouchers

Reply to
Vamp

Happy birthday you old bastard. ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Congrats dude. Hope NY was fun. Did you get a *special* taxi ride?

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Bloody kids. Happy Birthday (now a day late, probably)

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick