Random VW parts request

I'm after a couple of bits:

Rear quarter panel moulding for a 90 spec MK2 GTI (3 door)

Wiper blanking grommet (got one on the 16V but can't work out how you get em out without mangling them)

Bumper hanger - more specifically, the little plastic pins that go into the bumper hanger to make it grab onto the quarter panel. If you've taken one off, you'll know what I mean.

Quite happy to paypal over some beer money for anyone who can stick any of the above in an envelope, I'm particularly after the bumper hanger pins as I've not got the time to go to a scrappy, and I need bumpers on to get it on the road.

Reply to
Doki