Re: bugger!

damn a nice looking 325 E30, quite like the old skool shape and looks

> good with the alpina alloys. has air con to! can't live without me > air con, would have saved a bit of cash if i got that but hey i love > learning the hard way me :)

Ebay. They should get a spell checker, or offer a proof reading service. And they aren't alpina wheels.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

yeah alpina look a likes close enough for me lol

Reply to
Vamp

Doesn't matter what the car is actually like, your average idiot buyer usually judges condition *by* mileage.

And whilst I fully appreciate what you mean, what the car is actually like to live with on a daily basis is something that can only be quantified by someone familiar with the car - such as yourself in the example you gave. When you come to sell your car, you - the seller - would be the one imparting that information, and the words of someone who is trying to sell you something are not something that should be taken at face value.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Yes, 'cos apparently:

NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD HAVE FULLL BMW HISTORY FOR 16 YEARS

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Actually, my last Saab had Saab or Saab indy service stamps and reciepts all the way upto 2002. It was made in 1984.

18 yrs This one is a 1991 car regged in 1992, it has service history upto 2001 at the original dealer that sold it. 9 years at the selling dealer.
Reply to
NeedforSwede2

No, but I've got all the history for my 20 year old SD1 - receipts for oil and spare parts etc and old MOTs and Tax Discs. So easy to tell it's been properly serviced.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not to mention the lack of road tax and the fact that the "MOT HAS BEEN MISPLACED".

Still, his number is "HAPPY BIDDING" apparently, which is rather a nice number to have I reckon.

Reply to
Carl Bowman