Re: I just test drove a 1997 VTEC Prelude. I can't say I noticed any huge performance gap between it and my 95 LUDE Si

Oh headers are easy to come by... but if you insist I have to believe you.

What a strange brethern!

And here I was thinking he was just a "neither".:-)

Rgds, George Macdonald

George Macdonald

Look !

What's that ?

Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ?

No !

It's NEITHER NOM !

:)

Reply to
Nom

In what context ?

I'm not gay, so I may or may not be able to comment on what you're about to say !

Reply to
Nom