Re: Newsgroup's feisty tonight :)

Hello Carl.

10 Feb 04 21:07, you wrote to Tim S Kemp:

CG> Shut it old man Volvo driver! CG> Oh, and REAL Volvos are RWD

A great tool for running down fences - all they're good for. At least my 240 was.

Sergey

... Optimist: A Yugo with a radar detector.

--- GoldED+/W32 1.1.5-031023

Reply to
Sergey Vizgunov

Hello Douglas.

10 Feb 04 21:24, you wrote to AstraVanMan:

DP> Audis are shit,

Now that's unfair.

DP> especially Diseasels.

This, however, is correct.

Sergey

... Windows - the commercial version of the Stoned virus

--- GoldED+/W32 1.1.5-031023

Reply to
Sergey Vizgunov

Hello Douglas.

11 Feb 04 11:04, you wrote to Tim S Kemp:

DP> Volvos are gay.

LOL!!!

Sergey

... Backups are for wimps!

--- GoldED+/W32 1.1.5-031023

Reply to
Sergey Vizgunov

Hello James.

11 Feb 04 12:36, you wrote to Tim S Kemp: >>

J> The worlds most powerful internal combustion engine is a diesel engine. J> --

Oddly I don't see a diesel powered plane around.

Sergey

... Just when you find out life's a bitch, it has puppies.

--- GoldED+/W32 1.1.5-031023

Reply to
Sergey Vizgunov

Actually, you probably do. Both kerosene and diesel have a range of carbon ranges, with quite a bit of overlap (kerosene C12-~C16, Diesels C14-~C20) i.e. some kerosene is identical to some diesel! You don't, however, see very many jet-powered cars around, more's the pity.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Where's the fiestiness you fecking nob satchal ;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I once pulled a mini out of a fence with mine, does that count? My 340 was the most twitchy, sideways car i've ever owned/been in and thats why its so great, however the 240 is the old man version of my sporty hatchback. You silly senile old man :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Hello Carl.

11 Feb 04 16:55, you wrote to me: >>

CG> I once pulled a mini out of a fence with mine, does that count? My 340 CG> was the most twitchy, sideways car i've ever owned/been in and thats why CG> its so great, however the 240 is the old man version of my sporty CG> hatchback. You silly senile old man :)

Mine was bought by a mate for pocket change to keep a parking spot while owner being away in a real car.

Sergey

... Shit!! Wrong button.

--- GoldED+/W32 1.1.5-031023

Reply to
Sergey Vizgunov

Hello Tim.

11 Feb 04 22:07, you wrote to DervMan:

TK> That's not a car, that's a joke on automotive transport that some sad git TK> in Ford's S&M department said "go on, the public are stupid enough to buy TK> anything"

A close contender would be Subaru Vivio 0,8 Turbo Automatic or something like that. When I saw one in our yard I was giggling uncontrollably for a couple of days :)

Sergey

... pkzip -urp pardon.me

--- GoldED+/W32 1.1.5-031023

Reply to