Re: KEN - What a cck

as subj.

go away and zuffle.

I have been following the stories and comments surrounding AstraVanMan, > and frankly, I'm appalled. Does AstraVanMan realize he's more foolish > than a craven fruitcake? Let me begin by citing a range of examples > from the public sphere. For starters, AstraVanMan can get away with > lies (e.g., that he has a "special" perspective on vandalism which > carries with it a "special" right to beat plowshares into swords) > because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. > > Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for > himself and discover that AstraVanMan is lying. Now that you've read > the bulk of this post, it should not come as a complete surprise that > stereotyping and victim-blaming is not more respectable when it is > performed by a member of the group being demeaned. However, this fact > bears repeating again and again, until the words crack through the > hardened exteriors of those who would distract attention from more > important issues. I am referring, of course, to the likes of > AstraVanMan. >
Reply to
Neil - Usenet