Re: Sandy Nuts

I'm not going to sit here and brainlessly point out SandyNuts's flaws

There's only one following paragraph.. d*****ad.

> His vicegerents all look like him, think like him, act like him, and > use both overt and covert deceptions to suck up to directionless > worrywarts, just like SandyNuts does. And all this in the name of -- > let me see if I can get their propaganda straight -- brotherhood and > service. Ha! After having read this, you may think that SandyNuts's > morally repugnant goals are not something that endears SandyNuts to me. > Nevertheless, you should always remember that there is no defense > against ridicule.

You're funny. Really funny. So which other troll did you nick that little diatribe off then? I've seen it before and am sure it wasn't posted by one of your many smelly socks.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike P