Gas rationing is coming

I think it will be funny to see all the good old fat southern boys with the big fat pickups and suvs only being able to drive to and from work because they only get 18 mpg instead of the 35 mpg that westerners get with their Honda Civics.

Reply to
southaters
18? You dumb $hit.

I get 12mpg in my Bronco, 15mpg in my PSD F350, and 4mpg in my dump truck.

You can't even get your insults right.

So, why don't you take your Honda and run it up your a$$?

Spdloader Good old Fat Southern Boy with tons of big fat trucks to drive.

Reply to
Spdloader

Excuse me. I guess you will be doing even less driving than I thought. It will be good to have you off of the road. How much do you weigh anyway? The combined weight of a good old fat boy and his truck causes more wear and tear on the roads than the weight of a healthy westerner and his Civic. You should be paying more in road taxes on your bronco and your excess personal weight.

Reply to
southaters

He would, but that orifice is presently occupied with what he's been trolling for at the local public schools.

Reply to
scrape

Westerner? You wish!

Reply to
My Names Nobody

I'm glad my personal weight, and my gas / diesel guzzling vehicles piss you off.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to eat a dozen doughnuts for lunch, then go pour 5 gallons of gas out on the ground, just to make your day.

I might even leave my trucks idling in the driveway over the weekend, while I binge eat on whatever I can find, then, I'm coming west to dick up the roads for you.

Go screw yourself,

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

It amazes me that people like this are "out", and not locked up somewhere.

Amazing.

But, he's entertaining as hell. He thinks he can make us mad, by showing what an idiot he is.

lol

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Why do you only pick on the southeners? I'm from Minnesota and I have a 4X4 pickup that I haul a trailer with. I drive it to work too. I hunt, fish and I'm a bit overweight. I guess I'm a northern redneck and would like to be a part of the group you hate.

Reply to
Advocate

I'm from the northeast....I'm not fat, but I have a F-150 and I tow a trailer, and drive it to work once in a while too when I want to give my SUV a break. Can I join too please!!!!

Come on everyone! Who else wants to join? We need some westerners to join the group! <sarcasm on> Oh wait - EVERYONE in the west drives Civics. In fact, I've NEVER, EVER seen pick-ups or SUV's in California or Colorado...<sarcasm off>

(In fact, CA has more SUV's registered than 3 southern states combined)...

Reply to
IYM

ok, I will play. IYM is too stupid to talk to since he compares numbers from CA to southern states instead of percentages. I never said there were ZERO suv's in the west.

OK. MN has a traffic fatality rate of 11.42

nation as a whole has 14.79. EVERY SOUTHERN STATE has a rate that is way way above the national average - EVERY SOUTHERN STATE, even tho they dont have nearly as treacherous, slippery roads as the Rockies or MN or any northern state. They drive like maniacs because they are such ignorant jack asses. A few other reasons I hate the south are listed below. Probably the most important thing I hate about them is their clannishness (clans of relatives). You are going to have to do some "yalling" before you will get me to hate you. Say some things like "hows yalls family, yalls family alright? gotta run - got ta gits tagither with my relatives" Then I might think about it.

South has highest crime rates:

South has highest respiratory infection rates:
South has highest divorce rates:
South has highest bankruptcy rate: (see "Deadbeat District)
South has high suicide rate (higher rate than Midwest and Northeast)
South has high percentage of smokers:
South has high rate of AIDS:

southaters

I would bet that his weight in kilograms exceeds you I.Q.

Reply to
Mark Jones

I must be a plains redneck then. I live in K.C. and I drive a

4x4 to work.
Reply to
Mark Jones

Hopefully, you'll be one of those statistics soon!

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

I am confused by it too. It is really absurd. Pickups are more popular in the south (memphis, dallas, atlanta, etc.) than they are in the west (el paso, la, seattle, etc) and yet even in the south it would be a gross exaggeration to say that almost everyone has one.

Reply to
southaters

35? Is that all? My VW TDI gets 50 !
Reply to
websurfer

Reply to
mike doyle

Hope he doesn't get his tutu soiled at the pump.

Reply to
Dave W

Damn, I guess I'm really screwed up. Here I am a westerner, driving the wrong vehicle. Geez, I guess a trip to the Honda deale is in order. OK, I'll have me one of them new fangled hybrid Civics by Monday.......

Do I need to trade in my GMC Safari van too? What should it be?

I'm so sorry I didn't know the rules. Were they posted at the edge of the Rockies? How could I have missed this?.....

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Reply to
Matt Mead

I was listening to Imus In the Morning this week and he stated that he was going to sell his HumVee...when he was asked why, he replied that there was two reasons: First, he said, the fuel economy sucks and secondly, he said that every time he drives it, people on the highway give him the finger. His co-anchor came back with "Maybe it's because the locals recognize you!"

Maybe it's just southaters he's bumping into.

Reply to
Advocate