Roof Chopped Mk1 Ford Granada 1972

Does anyone here like Hot Rods and Custom Cars ? Know what you are doing with cars ? Like to own a very different type of car ? Well if the answer is yes to all above the last question is have you money ? Then if you have the money, space and time I may have the car for you, thou I will say it does require a lot of work to get it back on the road and would ideally suit a couple of strong lads who's friendship is top of the list. Interested drop me an email snipped-for-privacy@itisonthe.net oh by the way the car is in SW London and would require a van with a trailer. Thanking you

Reply to
LAC