Santapod yesterday.

I went to santapod yesterday. Got a 14.4 @ 93 in my micra. I was quite pleased :) I get sub 6 sec 0-60 in it now too...

20 meg video of my runs :)

Ed

Reply to
Ed

I'm eating a burger at the moment. A nice one. Aberdeen Angus - no cheap crap for me. And I don't want the thought of a video of you with the runs to enter my mind.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

bah my MR2 would beat that standard :)

still that looks pretty quick for a micra, like it hehe, be a giggle at the traffic lights! :)

Reply to
Vamp

740Kg and 180bhp from 930cc. MR2 = boring :P
Reply to
Ed

Apparently:

1986 Toyota MR2 8.4 16.5 1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged 6.5 15.0 1989 Toyota MR2 Supercharged 7.8 15.8 1990 Toyota MR2 Turbo 6.2 14.7 1991 Toyota MR2 8.5 16.3 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo 6.1 14.7 1994 Toyota MR2 6.2 14.8 1995 Toyota MR2 Turbo 6.2 14.8

All look slow standard to me :)

Reply to
Ed

and them stats were from where? you coulda just made all that up! mines a

1993 and close to you're time bog standard, minor tweaks will see it at 260-280bhp which would make a pretty strong difference. the micra doesn't look as cool mind but then i guess that's half the fun :)

pick up banzai, new micra plus 350Z engine turned a bit in the rear = mental!

Reply to
Vamp

Those times are all manufactuer as far as I know.. I have seen that K12 all over the place now, its not a 350z engine as such its a mix of all sorts. (I'm sure it says in the feature though, as it does everywhere else)

Reply to
Ed

Hey thats good for a road fwd car!

Reply to
Burgerman

Is it still fwd??? If so its pretty amazing.

Reply to
Burgerman

Do you use gas? Do you want to? :)

Reply to
Burgerman

That's really rather impressive !

Andy Nicholls' mental Maestro

only gets down to somewhere around 5s, and it does silly things like having no rear suspension :)

Reply to
Nom

->I went to santapod yesterday. Got a 14.4 @ 93 in my micra. I was quite

->pleased :) I get sub 6 sec 0-60 in it now too...

Very impressive, I would have liked to have seen more of the blond bird in the black top, maybe next time you wont drive off so fast ;-)

Hows the torque steer ?

Reply to
Geoff

me mates r5 ran 13.9 recently, without the nitrous turned on.

Reply to
Theo

No - but I seriously plan to, after I have stiffened the front end. :)

Reply to
Ed

Yeah its FWD :) Im impressed that your impressed haha

Reply to
Ed

lol

Its not that bad, I think however its just because I'm used to it.

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Thanks, My best totally official 0-60 is 6.4 However since then using a G-tech, which in my experience are pretty good I'm in the high 5's now :)

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Well thats just sad!

Reply to
Burgerman

Have a look underneatth. Move the rear wheels back a touch in the arches, (Think wheelbarrow handles and weuight on front! make sure there is loads of compression damping, on rear and rebound on front so it cant weight transfer, lower as much as poss, shift everything heavy forwards, like battery, you, fuel tank, etc. Lighten rear by cutting everything poss. It will go faster still!

Reply to
Burgerman