Micra problem not quite fixed after all :-(

Micra 1.0 K11.

The fuel flooding fix mention by ng readers yesterday certainly got my car going again. But maybe there's something else too... I was just pulling out of a side street and there was no power when I pressed the accelerator. Then, suddenly power cam back and the car went fine. I thought perhaps I'd just imagined this glitch. A couple of miles further on and the same thing happened again when trying to accelerate 3rd to 4th. So once again ask you chaps for advice? tia

ps When the engine *is* running it runs as smooth as silk - no hestiation or anything, and idles perfectly.

Reply to
dave

Possibly a symptom of lots of town driving/short journeys - a good blast of carb cleaner into the throttle body and an Italian service might cure it.

Reply to
Carl Bowman