Seat Ibiza Styling!

Hello! My name is Graeme.

I am currently driving a bog standard Seat Ibiza 1.4 SE. In march i am putting 17" fox evo 4 alloys on it. However i really want to style my car up and i am looking for ideas and inspiration.

Does anyone know any good websites or companies where i will be able to find some induction kits, stainless exhaust systems, body kits. I am really interested so anyone with any information please post.

Much obliged

Graeme

Reply to
$tuntman

Start with a Turbo motor, big brakes and some decent suspension? Induction kits and exhausts will jack up your insurance but won't make you go any faster.

Reply to
Doki

Induction kits and exhausts are 2 of the mods that my insurers say i can make without extra premium. As are brake upgrades, and suspension changes. And spoilers.

Reply to
Dan405

Spoilers? I'd have thought they'd charge more for that. Anyway, the clear answer is big brakes, decent suspension and making it as light as possible :). And a blue led as a concession to styling :).

Reply to
Doki

My insurance charged me £50 (with 1yrs no claims) to fit £80 standard fogs to my golf. and to think i have to pay that again next year, excluding the no claims discount though.

Reply to
Joe

I reckon you could've got away with not declaring that one.

Reply to
fishman

Could you not just, er, have not bothered? They're almost wholly pointless in this country.

Reply to
antispam