some new examples of dumbass-ness

idiots! of all the cars to nick, f*ck you meant to shift something like that on the quiet!

Reply to
Vamp

Must admit, there'd be two criminals with a rather nasty case of arsenic poisoning on their hands (and anywhere else they put the cash) had they done that to me...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

How a simple cellphone and GPS reciever in the bag, then just give the recieving phone to the police, and have the texts tell them where the crims are.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

and to think they didnt even count the cash, just ran...he could have given them a case of monopoly money.....

Reply to
JonnyBoy

Yeah, true.

Or a few seperate tenners on top and bottom of bundles of newspaper.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I think they are scum, as well as dumb, they probally would have been able to break the car and sell the parts. Glad noble got there cars back, they are a small business, you have to be lower than a snake to to that to them!

Reply to
timmmmayyy!