PH SOTW - Ping Elder

I presume you've seen this Carl ?

DanB

I'd love another too, but they're getting to that 'maintenance intensive' age, and although can look 'mint' can hide rust which is hard to find if you don't know where to look....

Reply to
john

"john" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Ah, the beloved driveshaft tunnels... There's only a few places they go - and considering even the very youngest are 15yo now, that's not bad. A damn sight better than most of their contemporaries...

190k miles is just about nicely run in for 'em, too. That's about where mine is...
Reply to
Adrian

I do like the look of that. And the inner wings rot out if the ball joints have been replaced without the right spacer being used.

Reply to
Elder