Sophie Ellis Bextor

She looks bloody fit as a blonde now doesn't she!!!!

Matt P.S. Crashed the Saab again

Reply to
**-**

Apart from her scarey satellite dish shaped face.

Heh. Must be something in the air.

Reply to
Lordy

Ginger minge, though:

SteveH

Much damage?

Reply to
Dan405

Isn't that one of the signs of a true blonde, rather than a bottle job?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Oh f*ck, what you done.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

No

What you do?

My 205 has now turned into a landie (i reckon). I was course closing a rally last night, and had to pull a XR4i out of the mud (no probs), and traversed some very muddy roads whilst pushing a 205 GTi out of it (by hand though). The XS wasnt even close to getting stuck! Mind you, half of hampshire and West Sussex is now stuck to the car, now looks the same colour as my old old beige 309 (anyone remember that). And i'm doing the same tonight :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Boot lid, bumper, rear light, rear screen. Backwards out of the chicane at Brunters.

Reply to
**-**

Give me her mother anyday

Reply to
Mark W

LOL!

Reply to
Vamp

She's got a cute smile, but I don't think cheeks that puff out like airbags are terribly appealing. Reckon she's one of those girls who could easily turn into a sack of mud with a piece of string tied round the middle if she doesn't watch what she eats ;)

Reply to
Bigus

My citroen ax (close relation to the 205) is unstopable in snow .... providing you run 10psi in the tyres. Serious piss of to the people in the three series stuck behind a give way junction, when i toddles by them and on my way. Several times i passed people stuck in the middle of the road .... once i even went off road onto the mud ....... but never got stuck!!! Theres something to be said about a box of tin foil running on blobby rubbers. (The best hoot was keeping up with a landy down a long straight, rutting in and out of the snow channels ... boy he must have been pissed off!!!) Back to sophie ... the satellite dish on my outside wall is strikingly similar in appearence and if i select a different satellite, it goes wheeeeerrrrrr ..... just like sophie singing.

-- Regards... SDD

Reply to
Ahgowonwidya

What does her mum look like these days?