speechless

WTF was all that about! skillz though! and yes that defo deserved a skills with a z instead on an s! he'll wear the tyres and diff out driving like that though

Reply to
Vamp

Oh he deserves the Z all right - watch this one

Tim S Kemp

Absolutely, but that's competition for you.

Gymkhana we have in this country too you know, but the current MSA name for it is Autosolo. It's like autotesting on speed with no reversing sections.

I tried running a couple of events at our track, but it wasn't suited to there as there isn't the space for all that manouvering. Our place is a ribbon of tarmac designed for one purpose only - staying on the racing line - the video shows all sorts of wild angles and more than a little rally technique - the way he backs the car into the corners.

Great stuff.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Pfft! I've seen better. No, I could do better. On a skateboard.

Reply to
DervMan

Yeah, absolutely. I could do all that and more. Anybody want to give me the car, tyres and airfield space to prove it?

Reply to
PCPaul

I have friends that do these and have masses of fun for not much expense. In fact there's one downstairs telling me I need to get back into eventing and do a gymkhana over in Chelmsford with her. Once the wedding is out of the way I might look into getting a cheap little event car to have some fun in. Hopefully the Vitesse will be sorted by then so I'll need something to play with anyway.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

thanks for posting that, incredible.

james

Reply to
jamesd1974

chelmsford is about 20mins away from me! whats going on there then?

Reply to
Vamp

Hummm... at a lucky guess, a gymkhana???

:-P

Reply to
JackH

To be fair, someone from Essex is highly unlikely to know what a gymkhana is.

Reply to
SteveH