'Star In A Reasonably Priced Car'

Like you say, awesome - pretty sure this is the one I remember.

For someone who came across as at times as the Steve 'Interesting' Davis of the racing world, Mansell done some really memorable racing in his time.

That race is one I remember the most about Touring Cars in the past... and who can forget the blowout he had in the Australian F1 Grand Prix in 1986:

JackH

I'll never forget this:

Awesome reactions.

He may not have won as many titles as Senna and Prost, but I will always maintain that he was the faster driver - just didn't have the breaks the other 2 had.

Reply to
SteveH

And who could forget this:

SteveH

Ah Mansell, I wish he'd gone into touring cars after he'd finished with Indycars

Reply to
Abo