The trick is:

1 - Not being really ill

2 - Not being a retard

3 - tafkinge exta tyme wenh pisting

:o)

Reply to
Mason

Further update.

It's never been dyno'd so the guy doesn't know any power figures (it's been on once to setup the chip/charger etc but he doesnt have a printout for some reason) it's odd, he seems genuinely not to care. it's been modded for the love of it rather than for numbers.

He's looking at £7k as a ballpark figure.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Sounds like if it's decent it will be mental.

But TegR's tend to hold their price.

Those AEM ECUs are full on replacement engine management.

I would be wary of "It's never been dyno'd so the guy doesn't know any power figures" with an AEM ECU, becuase that suggests its never been setup. Most ECU tuning is done on a dyno to get the perfect balance of Torque, BHP, and fueling (yes I know you can Buttdyno and ECU, and get acceptable map if you know what you are doing), and I would have expected Jakan Honda to do that, and even have printouts available, to prove what was spent was worth it.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

.>> It's either going to be a minter, if all this is to be belived, or a

See my latest post mate.

It was rollered at jakan when the 'charger/cams etc went on. I think he's either forgotton or didn't pay attention.

That is the only time it was on a RR. He is planning on taking it to his local RR because everyone who has shown an interest in the car has asked for a graph (as I did)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Sounds like hes pulling your plonker, asking someone with a tuned engine what there bhp is like asking someone in IT what OS they are running, they just know :)

Reply to
Ronny

I can imagine it now:

Owner: 'It'll make 400bhp' Actual: 210bhp

Comments: 'Well, it was doing 400bhp last week'

Reply to
SteveH

Oh, certainly worth a look. Impossible to say what condition it might be in but the spec is very interesting - not a chav box from the sound of it, but might be priced that way on account of buyer prejudice.

Might also be shagged out but you already know that's a possibility.

Reply to
Questions