oh pete

"He's bought a Cavalier.

Now he's trying to tell us it's a "motorsport" one."

remember this :)

i only jest.

its motorsport in name only, but alas it is.

Reply to
Rob

In news:dcSPd.1172$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-win.ntli.net, Rob decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

how could I forget? :-P

Exactly, in name only.

In reality it's about as much in common with a proper "motorsport" vehicle as my Mercedes has with a CLK GT-R.

Which is basically f*ck all.

So as always (unless I admit otherwise), I was right :-D

Reply to
Pete M

um no

on bouth counts

second being on the chavvy point. there is not one chavesque modification on the whole car :)

Reply to
Rob

I think it's the car itself rather than any modifications done to it TBH.

Reply to
Mason

Doesn't need to be. They're not called Chavaliers without a reason ;)

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

Hey, the star on both cars has a cunning ressemblance!

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

They came 'pre-chavved' from the factory.

Reply to
SteveH

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.telenet.be, Tom De Moor decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Always has to be one smart arse doesn't there...

even worse when it's probably a Walloon [1]

[1] I used to go out with a Belgian, from Mechelen.. [2] [2] Mechelen, home of one of the best chinese restaraunts I've ever been to.
Reply to
Pete M

Your remark, while being stupid, also shows your knowledge of Belgium is "basically f*ck all".

Wow, I am greatly impressed. She did not manage to raise your overall standards.

Travel the world or otherwise: go a bit more to (Chinese) restaurants.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.telenet.be, Tom De Moor decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Was intended as a joke. Your knowledge of sarcasm is "obviously f*ck all" :-)

Well, we got on really well until I discovered she was married.

I've travelled reasonably well and the little Chinese place in Mechelen was one of my favourites, a few pints then off to the Chinese to watch the bizarre fights, eat a good meal, and watch the police harass the North Africans in the street :-)

Happy days. I still go their if I happen to be passing through Belgium late at night. Not been since March 2003 though.

Reply to
Pete M