TG ONLINE T.G. ONLINE T.G.online TG-online - Steven Suffredini

I took this lot to court for faulty workmanship and WON

His unit in Bellshill appears to be closed and the landlord is also looking for him. Neighbours have not seen them for a few weeks also

Both ebay accounts have been closed and he has shafted a few buyers on the way down looking at the FB (before he made it private). If you paid by paypal they should come good eventually.

No doubt he will be back on Ebay and given the volume he does he should not be hard to spot

If like me you are owed money I think it would only be a matter of time before the company is wound up and the bank, vat, tax man etc will all have a piece first of what little there is left and very unlightly we would get anything.

If you have a case it has to be raised in the defenders court which in this case in Hamilton Sheriff court and you can fill it in online

or Tel 01698 284403. The Fee is =A339.50 up to =A3750 max. Even if you win you may not get anything back.

If you do a search on google for Steven Suffredini there was someone with this name, based in Lanarkshire fined 10k for video piracy. Is it the same person.

I am sure anyone that has the pleasure of his emails knows what kind of person we are dealing with.

Anyone out there with details on where he can be found ????

Reply to
micronetwatchdog

I've been to his house :) ... and bought screens off him from his home address in Larkhall.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts