JAGPRO

Remember the story about an incorrect part I bought on ebay, from Jagpro?

Be very careful, this is how they deal with people..

"Subject: Re: eBay Item: JAGUAR XJ6,420G Engine Mount (Item #4551663718) Hi Ron, In respect of your posting on Jag Forum- Hi Ron, In respect of your posting on Jag Forum,

>>E-bay.com.au

Be very wary of bidding for items from: "Jagpro Jagmaster Australia" using "jaguartj" as an E-bay seller. This person has very limited knowledge on Jaguar parts. He sold me an XJ6 engine mount, claiming it was for a 420G. When questioned... >>>

You chose to keep the mounts that did not suit you, you elected to as you saif use them on your XJ6. I hereby give you notice to remove your post, to contact the forum webmaster and advise him and or her of my request, I have read the Forum rules and the posting by yourself is dematory and the forum was used to slag my son TJ and his connections. If you do not oblige then I will be persuing you vigorously through a court near you, your choice. If you have left similar posts on other Forums good idea that you remove those too as I will be looking. In Anticipation Terry Handley Snr."

Obviously a great "mob" to deal with.

Ron

Reply to
rmcgrice

Good for you. We need to know more about unscrupulous Ebay "dealers". If he wanted to make it right, he (or his son) would have apologized and refunded your money, even before you sent the part back. I appreciate your post and will stand at your side at "a court near you".

Reply to
Jon A

If you read the reply from the ebay seller it appears that the purchaser decided to use the parts for another car (XJ6) so a refund is out of the question. I would have agreed had the purchaser returned the parts. I do agree it is appropriate to inform folks that the seller may not know what he is doing.

Reply to
DDB

"DDB" wrote in news:mbOdne1sM snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

The seller was a 23 year old lad, who had seen the same part in his families 420G. After speaking to his father, the 420G had alloy spacers attached to the common XJ mount which made it fit a 420G. The whole thing has been sorted out and the young fellow is now aware of the difference. He does offer parts at good prices.

Cheers,

Ron

Reply to
rmcgrice

Hi,

This jaguartj, in response to some negative posts re: myself and more all I can say is that to date many happy people, takes just a few comments like as I have read here and on other Forums for some people to get the wrong ideas, hopefully in future and on this Forum people will look at the big picture before they thank somebody for enlightening a Forum of a dubious ebayer,so easy to slag somebody isn't it.

please see my ebay jaguartj feedback.

Oh! and jaguartj has nothing to do with "JAGPRO", JAGPRO is the name of to my knowledge a Guitar as well as other things including a Film company and of course my late Grandfathers and Fathers Racing Jaguars and the once manufactured Jaguar engined car "The Jagpro Super 6" a soon to be sponsored Jaguar Racing Team & right here in Bathurst NSW Australia but Jagpro is not my name wish it was as it has a Special meaning to so many people and the connection is by heritage rather then by associated with jaguartj.

As you will see if you read the whole thread Ron has now got it about right and I am pleased except that negative posts seemingly are recorded on Forums for maybe forever.

I'm not upset by some people not knowing Jaguars as probably my family does and those that have been about on Forums would know whom I have as my peer.

In my capacity as an accredited through TAFE a 4th Year Apprentice Mechanic with just a few months before serving my full apprenticeship in a Ford Rover Dealership,I'm now at moment doing my 20th XK Engine Build did my first at age 15, I'm Racing an XJ6 and an E Type that was firstly raced by my late Grandfather is just about back together for me in 2006, I drive to work in a Triumph TR8, I'm well into building a Racing XJ-S, any body else out there Racing Jags or working on Jags? I would be interested to see some posts that are generally interesting for true Jaguar enthusiasts, what's happening, whats your car?

Kind Regards jaguartj

Reply to
usenet

Hi,

This jaguartj, in response to some negative posts re: myself and more all I can say is that to date many happy people, takes just a few comments like as I have read here and on other Forums for some people to get the wrong ideas, hopefully in future and on this Forum people will look at the big picture before they thank somebody for enlightening a Forum of a dubious ebayer,so easy to slag somebody isn't it.

please see my ebay jaguartj feedback.

Oh! and jaguartj has nothing to do with "JAGPRO", JAGPRO is the name of to my knowledge a Guitar as well as other things including a Film company and of course my late Grandfathers and Fathers Racing Jaguars and the once manufactured Jaguar engined car "The Jagpro Super 6" a soon to be sponsored Jaguar Racing Team & right here in Bathurst NSW Australia but Jagpro is not my name wish it was as it has a Special meaning to so many people and the connection is by heritage rather then being directly associated with jaguartj.

As you will see if you read the whole thread Ron has now got it about right and I am pleased except that generally negative posts seemingly are recorded on Forums for maybe forever.

I'm not upset by some people not knowing Jaguars as probably my family does and those that have been about on Forums would know whom I have as my peer.

In my capacity as an accredited through NSW TAFE with Honours and Distinctions a 4th Year Apprentice Mechanic with just a few months before serving my full apprenticeship in a Ford Rover Dealership,I'm now at moment doing my 20th XK Engine Build did my first at age 15, I'm Racing an XJ6 and an E Type that was firstly raced by my late Grandfather it is just about back together for me in 2006, I drive to work in a Triumph TR8, I'm well into building a Racing XJ-S, any body else out there Racing Jags or working on Jags? I would be interested to see some posts that are generally interesting for true Jaguar enthusiasts, what's happening, whats your car?

Kind Regards jaguartj

Reply to
usenet