the best mod ever?

wires on the ac pump shorted I just so happened to have a spare ac pump for the same engine lying on the shelf amongst the other ac pumps which had perfect wiring took all of 2 minutes to remove the wiry bits from it took all of 3 hours to put them onto the car :( but no it's all good :)

the problem now is that I can't get to the fuse that's blown when the wires shorted out as I don't know where it is but putting power to the pump makes the insides of the car nice and cold :)

the best mod ever? it is for me :)

now all I have to do is find that poxy fuse...............

Reply to
dojj

" dojj" wrote in news:e42du0$7qt$ snipped-for-privacy@emma.aioe.org:

No understand. If the new wiring gets round the problem, and works, check out where the old wiring goes, I think. Sounds more like the original wiring was duff and a fuse hasen't blown, from your description.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

In news:Xns97C1E7BC94B65stuartggraydslpipexc@216.196.109.145, Stuart Gray waffled on in a semi-interesting fashion, it went something like this;

Sierra AC wiring IIRC has a fuse somewhere very silly indeed.

Reply to
Pete M