tray sliding

Standard MaccyDrift action for the last 10 years. Nothing new, nothing special, nothing big or nothing clever.

Reply to
Elder

Wasn't it featured on one of the old police car things hosted by Quentin Wilson a good few years back?

Reply to
Depresion

A bit old, we were all doing that at car cruises with McDonalds trays 10 years ago! Have a look at some of the cruise videos.

Reply to
vince

Sounds familiar.

Reply to
Elder

Breadcrates were done on Driven IIRC.

Reply to
Doki

"vince" wrote in news:46d3108a$1_3@mk-nntp-

2.news.uk.tiscali.com:

What's MacDonalds? ;-)

Reply to
Tunku

It's the deadly sworn rival of the 'Campbells' burger chain.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate vince, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

I first saw tray sliding about 10 years ago in an Asda car park in Wigan. A Peugeot 205D 5 door it was.

Funny though.

Reply to
Pete M

I was going to say, we used to do this when we started driving, that was well over 10yrs ago, except we used the plastic seats ripped off tesco trollies.

Reply to
StevieB