Honda NSX

Check out this crazy Honda VeilSide Fortune NSX 1991

wonderm

i hate veilside kitted shit normally but that looks alright. shame this is just crappy spam!

Reply to
Vamp

Bumpers front and rear: hideous. Coulour schema: chavesque. Mirrors: laughable. Purple brakecalipers? Bald statement that you are gay and proud of it? Interior : standard . OK: the steering wheel is replaced by a worse one, the gear shift knob is shining aluminium. Power claims = 279 kW (up from 200 kW) a mayor lie, look more like 180 kW to me: nice filtre cone sucting in hot air. Aluminium caps on washerbottle, brake fluid make the car faster indeed. Oh: a nice cheap Sparco harness but the chair has the (normal) used part in it and that of coruse was to much trouble to set right. Wheels: can't and won't comment on them. I like the orginial design and fitted with the purpose made soft Yokohama's (205 / R15 front, 225 /R16 at the rear and a specific tire on every corner)! Rear spoiler: very interesting and easy for attaching a string so the laundry can dry. Exhaust: bean can exits exhaust gases better than tubular manifolds I guess. Do I see a double side-taped duct on the rear window?

The only mod with some taste is the front hood with integrated vents: this however is a shameless copy of the Honda Mugen type R-item. If proof was needed that any nice car can be destroyed without driving it into a tree, here you have it. He didn't even had to put fake bullet holes on it.

Tom = 1992 black Nsx =De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

[snip]

I didn't dislike the colour - but the NSX is best either converted to a diesel or left as standard.

Reply to
DervMan

Nah...

Two great mods for the lightweight, all aluminium NSX: either it must have an electrical powerplant (and 800 kg of batteries) or by oxidising its chassis (creating Al2 O3 and H2) it can run on energy made of its own skeleton.

Diesel?!? Far too noisy for the silk-smooth Vtc-engine, revving to 8000 RPM...

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor