Trip to Eastleigh

There will shortly be a trip to Eastleigh for the sole purpose of giving that deranged perv, stevens, the sort of seeing to that he will not enjoy. Put your names down to see to the dirty bugger

Reply to
paulshancox

I'm tied up in hospital for a while - but photos would be a appreciated (unless there is actual buggering...)

Reply to
DanTXD

WTF do you try to keep getting the sympathy vote by whining about your illness?

Ken

Ken, children should be seen and not heard :)

Reply to
Strangely Brown

He pretends but stevens the perv likes it up him really....the dirty bugger

Reply to
paulshancox

If Stevens missed business with pleasure we would know him as Gary Glitter.

Reply to
Strangely Brown

Actually I think he would enjoy it very much; it would no doubt be a boost to his ego to think that he actually matters to people in some way.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Certainly seem to matter to imbeciles like handlecocks, who seemingly wants to divert attention from the fact that he has paid off a slimy scumball fraudster!

Ken

Ken,

I hate to point this out but well umm, NOBODY CARES.

Reply to
Strangely Brown