Turning into Dervy....

Heh. Yeah, ooops!

I recalled Ronny had made some OTT claim about this in the past.

Reply to
SteveH

Yup, just found out.....

I need some sleep, I reckon.

Reply to
SteveH

Right - but who does that for more than 5 minutes.

Sorry - but I refuse to believe that fitting bling alloys and upping the boost / fueling is behaviour consitent with pootling along eeking out the last MPG. Not on a consistent basis anyway.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Indeed - but if that's all the road allows - single carriageway, reasonably straight, but barely any overtaking opportunities due to traffic, then it can happen. And you can go home and say "I got over 60mpg".

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yep - but not every day.

;-)

Anyway - you still need to give it some beans every so often for the sake of your sanity.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

typical responce from the idiots that hang round here, anything that dangerous is bound to be wanted!

i wanted a viper after seeing it set fire to itself on top gear :)

Reply to
Vamp

But people who get home and say that are unlikely to have any friends in the real world :)

Reply to
DanTXD

*cough*
Reply to