what lives on your driveway?

we all know what everyone drives as there main car, but what about spouses,dependants and second cars

Soooooo. whats on your driveway????

i'll kick off in what looks awfully un chav like

Skoda Octavia 1.9tdi totally standard Audi A4 Avant 1.9tdi (standard bar chip) astravan 1.7tdi it has some alloys does that count? punto 1.2 sporting wifes old car before the audi, stainless exhaust superchip and headwork (also for sale)

compare that to this time last year :)

Reply to
Rob

Granada Scorpio V6 Auto, GFs Citroen BX Estate 1.9 Auto, VW Caravelle VR6 GL8 Auto (that one will confuse you) and a small fox.

Reply to
Burgerman

'99 Peugeot 306 Meridian, 1.9 Turbodiesel '04 Vauxhall Zafira GSi 2.0 turbo

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Havent got a driveway as such, but in garage/parked up is: '88 Volvo 360 GLT, with Hella driving light grille, mk2 GLT alloys, gas monotube rear dampers and soon to receive a 2.3i 8v lump with naughty cam and Megasquirt, some decent brakes and uprated front springs/dampers/struts. '89 Suzuki Swift GTi with 15" Team Dynamics Monza wheels in black, Janspeed exhaust and K&N filter. '86 Totota MR2 with full Magnex SS exhuast and front strut brace.

So a house living in the 80s with 100% mod'd goodness.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Buick?

Reply to
Homer

How are you megasquirting the Volvo. Complete DIY? I'd like a megasquirted golf with an ABF or 9A lump...

Reply to
Doki

Audi 80 1.9TDI 94M Alfa 145 1.6 Boxer 96P Seat Ibiza 1.4 2000W

And very very soon a Midas Bronze to replace the recently sold GTM. Got to have a fun car as well. Just like this one - and doing pretty much the same -

Bob Sherunckle

Just gonna use a DIY kit to control fueling (although I'll probably get it ready built as my soldering skills leave a lot to be desired!), as the stock system probably wont cope with the increased capacity and aggressive cam. Well thats the plan. Whether I'll actually be able to figure it out is another matter!!

First thing is to get the 2.3 engine in and running (picking it up a a few weeks) on its standard cam with the standard GLT setup (which should work), then save a bit more money for the MS. Should yield about 130bhp in the short term and hopefully 150bhp when done

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

In news:LBRwf.440$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net, Rob wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Alfa 155 1.8 16v T.Spark (97 R) The Capri (87D) is languishing in the garage, and the 911 (84A) is parked up elsewhere for the winter.

Um, Merc 260E (89F), Capri languishing in garage (87D), 911 not arrived.

Reply to
Pete M

VW

Reply to
Burgerman

I dare you to give me a shot when you get it. (c:

I'll let you have a shot of my Mum's 306 Diesel Estate, complete with all the bumps and scrapes my sister put in it.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

on my drive way we have

BMW 328 coupe which is mine (would love to do the minor mods to get it over

200bhp and see what difference it makes!) Volvo S60 D5 which is my dad's company car (would love to get it chipped at volvo to 200bhp and some silly torque see what that's like then!) Skoda Fabia 1.4 16v (punto engined one) not a bad lil car, i quite like it but power steering far to light and i HATE torque steer which it can suffer from real bad. Honda Jazz 1.4 which i my mums and a really cool lil car! i'm 6"2 and fit with no probs in the back, fit better in the back of the jazz than any of the other cars on the drive! not allowed to touch the jazz which is a shame as it has quite a stiff suspension setup, if my mum was a bit more 'dedicated' with her driving i reckon it could be a great B road blast.
Reply to
Vamp

Join your local car club

- we have many events happpening this year including fun nights at the hillclimb...

I'll keep you posted as and when...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

The cars outside the house at the moment apart from the 8v '89 Citroen BX GTi aren't mine, but there's an A2 TDI and a 306 NA Diesel Estate, sometimes my sister's K reg Polo.

There's also a couple of motorbikes and a Landrover Discovery kicking about, they aren't kept here though.

All standard apart from some general bumps, scrapes and running repairs (someone has silicone sealed the BX's Sunroof shut for instance) .

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You've dropped this lump in then, have you?

Or am I missing something?

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Does everyone have beards, MGs, smoke pipes and drink real ale?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Not entirely - we have MGs, Porsches, Single Seaters, bike powered westfields, locosts all sorts of stuff really However, some of the old boys are way faster than the rest of us could ever hope to be. Cojones like watermelons. You'll get a fright..... ;-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, JackH wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Yup, you're missing Vamps total lack of knowledge about all things car related.

Reply to
Pete M

VW Scirocco MK2 (87) Daily driver. VW Scirocco MK1 Storm (81) VW Scirocco MK1 GLS (80) VW Corrado 1.8 16V (90) VW Corrado 1.8 16V (91)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

"Pete M" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

i said i meant polo! and i don't know f*ck all, i've had some decent cars since the cav days and driven some beasts at work :)

Reply to
Vamp