Uh oh

Don't think i need to explain this one...

Reply to
Chet

Eh?

Reply to
SteveH

MG Rover

Reply to
Chet

Oh arse, bugger. Erm, that's going to cost your folks, innit?

Reply to
SteveH

Dunno yet, dunno whats gonna happen. Wonder if i'll get to keep me ZS :D

Reply to
Chet

What about the website :) lol

Reply to
Ronny

I'd take it down now, or you'll be just another creditor in the queue ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Arrgh ffs i spent ages makin those logos :(

Reply to
Chet

haha :)

Reply to
Ronny

Should be safe - they only seize assets of any value :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Ahh MG Rover. Shame, I was looking forward to the MGTF tin-top.

So it seems that for the second time, I own a 2 litre turbocharged saloon car made by a brand you can't get in this country any more!

The division that is to make the X-POWER SV is financially ringfenced, so even if they stop making grannymobiles we should still see the SV on our roads, and the survival of at least the MG brand.

The Rover brand has become a bit of a joke and they keep turning out sad cars like the cityrover and streetwise which make the joke even worse!

I think Rover should die but MG should live on. There are plenty of fast depreciating Korean car brand out there now to keep the wrinklier motorists happy.

The Cityrover, 25 and 45 based ZS and ZT should be dropped, leaving the ZT, ZT-T and the MGF (plus start building the 200bhp tin top MGTF and a hardcore convertible one with the 200bhp engine). Get Lotus to fettle the handling of the TF and tintop perhaps, or release a stripped-out lightweight "GT3" model. The ZT V8s should start off with cheaper trim levels and made even more "muscle car" at the top of the range by adding a supercharged variant with a huge power bulge! These should sell well abroad as well as in the UK.

Reply to
fishman

The ZT/75 is an old man's car. It's that rear, it just says grandadmobile...

They should rework it a bit, maybe make it into a fastback and alter the styling around the numberplate etc. to update it. Then release a ZTV8, and a supercharged coupe version as the muscle car.

Reply to