Vamp.

I have yet to see you post something that's not complete bollocks, it makes me smile knowing you drive an MR2 though...

Steven.

Reply to
Steven

hey it's taken me ages to think up such complete bollocks over the past years or years (can't remember when i first posted here but i do know my first post was about under car neons) i take pride in the face my posts are pointless or just being sarcastic or even just a pointless reply to a sensible question.

i'm not surprised it makes you smile as i drive an MR2 as everyone says it's a gay car and i think it looks a pretty happy car too.

as you can see this is yet another post that is complete bollocks and answers nothing and the things it does questions it did answer the answers given are also aa load of old pap.

without me though this place would be like a car spare wheel, hardly used and hardly needed but good to know it's there :)

Reply to
Vamp

hehe ;)

Reply to
Vamp

:(

Reply to
Vamp

"Vamp" wrote

Just giving you a virtual slap son, no-harm intended.

Steven.

Reply to
Steven