Volvo the game

Freeware racing game including classic and modern volvos

Elder

More info.

Elder

Video device error. Bah.

Reply to
Mark W

Don't worry, if you get it to work, you will get an expired license error.

I've emailed the developers to see what can be done about it though.

Reply to
Elder

Elder wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net:

My copy works fine.

Reply to
Tunku

This is the joke about what if Microsoft made cars, kind of turned round a bit.

Reply to
Mark W

Yup. For now I've settled back to playing Trackmania Nations.

Reply to
Elder