Volvoness

OMG, i cant believe how good the Volvo is round the lanes. The new tyres make it stick like shit to blanket on the tarmac, and on grass/gravel/mud its outstanding and huge amounts of fun in a massively oversteery way :D Hopefully the photographer got a couple of good shots (although first impressions would say he missed timed them :( ). All i need is some decent suspension (an LSD would be nice too) and i'll have myself a beast!

Hope you've all had a good a weekend as me :)

Carl (just woke up after the Ovlov's first road rally)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I think we did kinda suggest the 360 holds the road well, so long as 1) you dont get sea sick easily and 2) you're ready to catch the oversteer when it breaks away and 3) keep the power on all the time so it doesnt swap ends!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

yeah the 360 shifts nicely but that cart spring suspension is one step down from a morris marina :-)

Reply to
Chris

grass/gravel/mud

Thats exactly what i did in The-Good-Ship-Volvo!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs