Weekend fun

I spent a few hours on working on the SD1 yesterday (in the sunshine). Now has new rear dampers, new (2nd hand) aluminium induction pipes, the temp gauge works and it's clean and tidy. So it's all ready for a guy to come and look at it today. And the bugger hasnt turned up. That's 2 no-shows in

2 weekends. Nobbers.

On the plus side I ventured into London village last night and picked up a bumper for the Vitesse from the ever kind Mr Plowman. Cheers Dave!!! So I've now got a massive pile of parts ready to fit, just need to find a spare day or two to get them on!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

sounds good! my BM failed the MOT last week which annoyed me! just needs a few adjustments but my mate couldn't do it till later this week and i was hoping to have it sold monday, still never mind things like that happen when selling cars. looks like it should have a new test certificate tuesday though! :)

not modded the mini, well i guess i have but a set of chrome mirror covers and a HID kit with led sidelights is hardly modding, although round here filling it up and checking the tyres is considered modding so maybe it is?

oh and dunno if all halfords are doing it but picked up a sponge kit with fancy window cleaner in for £8 quid in the week and there's sponges polishing clothes and everything in it! perfect for the fancy polish i got off our valet supply bloke last week, was going to use it this weekend but maybe next weekend now! also got a bottle of the alloy cleaner we use at work, excellent stuff that is!

Reply to
Vamp