The other weekend I...

...visited this very nice (but very mad) bloke called Trevor who has many, many Lancia Y10s. He has even built a Y10 integrale, and done a real complete job of it too. It's got the engine, the 4x4 drivetrain, even the dash! All in a car which is between a Panda and an Uno in size! It's a sight to behold. With massive flared Evo arches (a necessity to fit the massively wider track)

He also showed me his Y10 turbo race car, with the 1.0 engine tuned to produce over 160BHP! He took great pride in showing me all the panels he'd had fabricated in aluminium to save weight. They really were light! The radiator was massive and it had a cossie intercooler. The twin-choke Weber had been replaced with some electronic injection too...

Reason we were there was to pick up a couple of alloys for the Cinq as SWMBO stacked it on the cheshire road the AA declared the UK's most dangerous only

2 days before! If anybody's after any Cinq alloys, we got the best ones, for 25 quid a pair (told you he was very nice)
Reply to
Fishman19

Sounds like a Trevor did he have a beard and funny hair do?

That's a good deal, and your missies must be quite lucky those Cinquecento fold like a man without even a pair of 2s.

Reply to
Depresion

Its that mad yellow one isnt it? I think the url of his Y10 build website was posted on here a few months ago!!! Very immpressive car!!! Lots of work went into it :D

Alex

Reply to
ewizzy

Except that you sold it, so you don't have it any more.

Reply to
Nom

I have another tucked up in the garage...

Reply to
Fishman19

Sweet :)

Reply to