Weymouth

Anyone been there? Just spent a few days there in a hotel on The Esplanade. Never seen so many boy racer shit heaps in all my life. Round and round their little circuit all evening. Last night i was in our room getting ready to go out and all you could hear was big exhausts and lots of bass driving by every few seconds. One guy (looked about 10) was in a bodykit'd Corsa by himself and was just driving round and round for hours. What pleasure could you actually find in this? Ironically we were in a car that probably cost less than their front splitter, which probably goes faster, handles better and look far better (IMHO of course). Maybe i'm just getting old! I mean my last car was a Volvo, and now i'm driving a deseasal!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Just pull in front of them and do 20mph, i've heard people get a lot of pleasure from holding people up. and what's with doing 40mph on a national speed limit road anyway? If people want to go slow they should pull over to let people who are confident enough to drive upto the speed limit, past.

Reply to
Joe