What car post

List of jobs to make a sub 5s to 60mph 360: Find a decent 360 Find a decent 2.3 Turbo lump Tune turbo lump to at least 300bhp Fit turbo lump and associated electrickery Fit uprated clutch Find new transaxle to take power Find a quicker steering rack Have new exhaust made Have new brakes fabricated Uprate front suspension (cut springs = bad) Fabricate new suspension at rear (lowering blocks and leaf springs = bad) Fit bucket seats Fit new wheels and decent tyres

List of jobs to make a sub 5s to 60mph Chim: Find a decent Chim

;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Doable

You make that sound like they made any ;)

Reply to
Elder

With plenty of time and money maybe. I'm limited on both counts. And you'll still be left with a Volvo 360!!

Seems to be plenty about from what I've seen. Hopefully after Christmas the prices will dip a bit more and I'll be able to snap one up well within my budget if that's what I decide to go for (it's still top of my list, followed by the Skyline and something from across the pond)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I keep going back and looking at

And like you, I have a mortgage to get sorted shortly.

--=20 Carl Robson Get cashback on your purchases Topcashback

Elder