Who wanted a V8?

"This needed bigger rims than were originally on the car so i also bought brand new 15" wheels and tires."

The man's blind.

Reply to
Clive George

Nah, he just bought the cheapest 15" alloys he could find the would clear the hispec calipers from the big brake conversion, in roughly the right offset.

Reply to
Elder

You think? I think he's a criminal for fitting those, and quite probably blind. 15" Minilites or similar would have been so much better.

Reply to
Pete M

Yeah but I reckon minilites would have cost a damned sight more.

Reply to
Elder

Slot mags

Reply to
Abo

The calipers would have outside the rim then.

Reply to
Elder

anyone with ears surely? :-)

james