What u getting the other half for xmas

Of which will she actually obtain via your good self?

You could buy her some cod liver oil and say you thought she wanted her omega-3.

Reply to
fishman

How do the ann summers parties work then? Does she buy in the stock on a sale-or-return basis or does she take orders on which she gets to keep a cut?

Reply to
fishman

F100?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Takes orders but she carries a hefty stock of most stuff

anything you want that isnt in stock can be had in 4 days

and she's happy to offer 20% off ann summers net prices to all the boys in here :)

Reply to
Rob

I might try that. If I don't post any more it's because she has killed me in my sleep. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Vamp's yer man for that. ;)

Reply to
Questions

Lightening? Was that a Powerstroke?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

It would have to be the F250 with Super Heavy Duty bits.

Reply to
DervMan

Have a look at what I just posted in it's own thread.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I'm getting her sod all...

Reply to