What u getting the other half for xmas

I'm completely flummoxed as to what to get SWMBO for xmas this year.

hows everyone else coping.

btw SWMBO might be able to help some of you out as she has recently started doing all that ann summers shenanigans. off course big discount for UKRCM regulars :) 20% off all the prices at

Rob

Mines getting the same but I divorced her!

Reply to
loopy livernose

f*ck all cos she divorced me :-)

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

She's getting f*ck all, as usual.

Reply to
SteveH

nice caring bunch i might get mine a nice new emerald M3d managment setup :)

Reply to
Rob

I'm trying to persuade mine to buy me a pair of new GRP seats :) It's not going well at the mo', still, 4 weeks to wear her down :)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Book she wanted, nail polishing kit and something else I can remember. But, it's her 30th at the middle of the month, so she is getting a pair of diamond and silver studs and some other bits she wanted.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I am every year. She has everything she could want, me, the Ka and two kittens. :)

Reply to
DervMan

You could buy her a proper car.

Reply to
SteveH

pair of stud eh..

im sure she will enjoy that.

Reply to
Theo

You're as tight as a camel's hole in a sandstorm.....

:-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Reply to
SteveH

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-rike ! :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

That would be 1/2 then.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Mine wants a jetski, 2 turntables and an Omega constellation. I need to find a woman with cheaper tastes.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

:O could be usefull

Reply to
Theo

Nah, it's because she has no need of anything this time around.

But she'll be due a dip in February and shearing around April / May.

Reply to
Questions

My father said to me when he suspected the onset of Puberty: "Son, remember this: if it's got breasts or an engine it's going to cost you"

Reply to
fishman

Given that some Muppet wrote off our Muppet this morning that might actually happen... :-(

Reply to
DervMan

On the upside, you could live the dream and get a TDCi :-)

Reply to
DanTXD