scirocco storm for peanuts.

anyone want one? in cosmos blue, needs to be towed/trailered as I removed the fuel tank...

the car is in nice condition for its age, i dont have the space anymore and if it doesnt get moved someone is gonna crush it :O

Bristol area. ASAP!!

Reply to
Theo

Just to confirm - is it the Mk2 shape, and is it an injection one? I know someone one here'll probably say they're all injection, but I've heard of a few other special edition Sciroccos that were supposed to all be injection and then found out some carb'd models existed.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Mk2 injection, blue leathers, e/w as standard, lovely car.

please time is running out someone take ma baby.

Reply to
Theo

Is it in decent running order (or was it, before the fuel tank was removed) ??

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Is it in decent running order (or was it, before the fuel tank was removed) ??

Also, what values of "peanuts" are you looking for, for it?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Considering the price of runners (albeit not Storms) very small peanuts. ;-) Insurance is expensive for what your driving, my 1.6 carb GT costs more than a 1.8 16V Corrado would.

Mk1 Storm for peanuts and there'd be a queue. :-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

I know. So why did you take the fuel tank of such a relatively rare car? Was the car it went onto even rarer/nicer?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

no, all scirocco's rust out the filler neck, and I didnt fancy running the sediment through the engine :/

Reply to
Theo

Ah, gotcha - so it's basically awaiting a replacement fuel tank then. I'm not interested, and nor is my mate who used to love his Sciroccos, but in case I find anyone who is, how much you after?

Reply to
AstraVanMan