Wheel Polishing

Right, which one of you is this then....

I reckon I'll have a bit of a go at this...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I wouldn't.

I've heard of people losing fingers from trying to lubricate motorcycle chains using a similar method.

Reply to
SteveH

Hehehe, that made me smile.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Typical Americans always lagging behind, it's been done to death (not literally) over here. People tend to have a bit more sense and rig up a hub to an electric drill to give a bit more control.

Reply to
Depresion