When is summer coming?

I want to get out and play, dammit. I'm sure the RX is fine in the wet really (I haven't killed myself yet, anyway), but I want to find the limits in the dry first...

We had snow yesterday. *sulk*

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

yeah we had some of the white stuff last night too :(

i mean its freaking april :(

Reply to
Rob

You've just missed it mate. ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Snowing heavily here as we speak. My street is about ten minutes away from being difficult...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

And now the sky has turned blue...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Pah. You live _where_ and you want summer? :-)

The engine will be more powerful in colder air... :)

Reply to
DervMan

Bugger. I'm already used to it and want more.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Bloody northerners!!

Nice and sunny here. Am loving driving the MR2 on the dry roads, soooo much grip, even with the crappy tyres. Even the Manta is fun, with a little bit of dorifto action!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Every time you think you can't have too much power, find a wet road and nail it mid way around a corner.

This isn't much fun in the Accord, but might be creative in your RX-8 hehehe. :-p

Reply to
DervMan

The DSC steps in and keeps it straight. Bloody thing ;)

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Heh. Of course. I don't have that, plus the disadvantage of front wheel drive, and those Bridgestones on the front make the Michelin Energy booties on the back feel grippy. :)

Reply to
DervMan

Just been out putting a new rack in the Westfield and it's a lovely day here in sunny Scotland, might go out for a drive in it later if it stays like this :-)

Reply to
Homer

I'm IN Scotland. What Scotland are you in!

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

I can't wait for winter so I can put the slicks on the WRX and have some 4 wheel drift fun. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

The one near Aberdeen.

Reply to
Homer

The right bit, weather-wise, it would seem :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Ah. I'm in the one near Edinburgh and Carlisle. I hear the Aberdeen one is far too civilised recently.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK