Why can't I find a new car ?

You can't find one cos you're looking for one. Buy a car now, any car, and the ideal motor will turn up!

How much Partex do you reckon you will get for the Ti? Or will you keep it.

Reply to
fishman

PS. You've picked a good time of year for bargains, but leave it another month.

Reply to
fishman

You wanna try driving my car, I can bet you its tighter then a 20yr old lesbian, even my old dears brand new vectra is not as smooth or as tight.

Dont underestimate an Audi, its not even comparible to the ford/vauxhall/rover stuff you see or drive today.

There is no slop in an audi gearbox, you dont get "play" in the steering like you do in a smokey 100k mile mondeo.

Try it, you will be surprised

Reply to
ron

RWD is only dangerous if you mistreat it, much like a FWD car. Let all 200 horsies loose in the Ti round a corner and you'll go forwards into a hedge. Do it in a SX and you'll go backwards into the hedge :)

What a Mondeo ST220 type thing? I quite like them.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

V6 modeos are nice. loveley engine.

Reply to
Mason

That'll be warrAnty.

Reply to
SteveH

Never been in one, but a mate used one for a while and said they were fantastic cars.. Look good too with the subtle body kit

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

u can get one of those neon srt-4 things cheap soon i should imagine

Reply to
Theo

From what I remember, there's no room for any with all the gravel and porridge you have to change gears through.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

slow as f*ck for what they are, get far better cars than the family hatch with crap kit and that horrid ford badge.

i'd go celica GT4 ST205 or Honda S2000 or Honda integra :) RX7 would be nice too

Reply to
Vamp

To be fair, even my old Alfas (122k miles on the 75, 134k miles on the

155) feel better than a 100k mile Mondeo.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how good the 155 still feels at that age and mileage.

Reply to
SteveH

Boris Johnson's got one of those.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Bonus points!

Reply to
Doki

By the way, may I suggest that it's because you're not looking hard enough? :D

Reply to
Doki

it's a nice engine. I like em.

Reply to
Mason

agreed. I owuldnt buy a new one. If i waas having one it would be an early modeo V6....go for very reasonable money now.

Reply to
Mason

Old.

Expensive. Crap engine (IMO).