windows 98se wanted

Im looking for a windows 98 se disk plus licence, if you upgraded and have a copy lying around please mail me on snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Richard

If you have used an upgrade then you are still using the licence with the new version so passing on the disk would be effectively the same as a pirate disk. Wasn't SE only available as an OEM disk? Have you given Ebay a go?

?ViewItem&item=3663010280
?ViewItem&item=3662898089
?ViewItem&item=3662664096
?ViewItem&item=3662898009
(Ok I have way to much time on my hands)

Reply to
Depresion

What model of car is it for?

Reply to
antispam

Nah Windows 98 SE was available as a Bought product new install, I have a boxed version here in work. Oem version's are now only to be sold with new machines or HDD, and "are" supposed to be kept on that machine untill the day it's scrapped and not transferable, but I think 98Se came out just before the ULA came into existance :)

Of course no one listen's to this, and never will lol.

I would sell my copy here, but It's the only one I have sorry

Ron

Ronny

u never know it might be for a car pc

Reply to
fishman

That new crappy looking 5 series Braindead Masked Wankers, better known as BMW that's had all the knobs (ref. to drivers) removed and put on a computer, has windows 3.1 installed i've heard.

Reply to
Joe

you heard wrong.

Reply to
Theo

If it is running windows I would guess it's a CE 3.0 derivative for embedded systems.

Reply to
Depresion

Windows CE3.0 which is very different to Windows 3.11 pen edition (yep MS had a pen/stylus edition long before PDAs became popular).

Reply to
MeatballTurbo