02 GT - - - Replacing fog lamps, interior lamps

I just purchased an 02 GT and was wanting to replace the fog lamp/bulbs. I replaced the headlights with a nice bright white set, and now my fog lamps look yellow compared to my white headlights. Can anyone recommend a good aftermarket assemply that will fit the odd shape cutout for this lamp, and will match my white headlights. The manual said it took an "forget" size bulb, and I have looked for brighter/whiter style bulb that would match my whiter headlamps.

Interior lamp bulbs; again, same thing. In the dome lamp assembly there are three identical bulbs, and I was wanting to replace it with a neat H.I.D. look bulb. Is there a nice bulb to replace these stock tube bulbs, that will put off a different light or color? Can i rewire a new receiver that holds a different style bulb, that is readily available in many lights and colors?

Any Help Appreciated, Ben Howard

"My computer goes down on me more than my girlfriend"

Reply to
bhoward