Replacing Fog Lamps

Hello,

I would like to replace the fog left front fog lamp on my Pontiac 2002 Grand Am. Can some one please direct me to where I can get directions on how to do this particular job. Unfornately, there is a cover preventing me from simply "unscrewing" the bulb.

Thank you, Spencell

Reply to
Spencer

Nope, the directions for changing the other lights are listed there, but not the fog lamps.

Reply to
Spencer

Remove the 2 most obvious screws holding the flexible "rubber" cover to the bottom of the bumper area below the foglamp in question. You should now be able to push it aside and gain access to the rear of the foglamp. Give the bulb holder a quarter turn or so and it should come out and you can change the bulb.

Cheers, Howard

Reply to
hdd